98mm Dual Power Perch Sled
The 98mm dual power perch sled makes mounting (2) Raven power perches into a rocket AV bay simple and painless. There are no holes to drill or parts to glue, and the entire sled is engineered for simplicity.
The magnetic switches are held close to the coupler surface for easy access on the pad. Each altimeter is armed on a different side of the rocket.
A screw on cover for the Lipo battery is included for easy and secure battery installation.
The power perch sled is designed for 1/4-20 all-thread with a 3 inch hole spacing.
In the event of a catastrophic airframe failure, the bright orange color makes finding your expensive electronics in a field much easier.
These dual power perch sleds are made from environmentally friendly PLA
- Weight without altimeters - 30g
- Dimensions: 2.75" long x 3.4" wide x 1.25" deep (with both battery covers mounted)
- Mounts for a Raven and Power Perch on each side
- Mounting: (2x) 1/4-20 all-thread on 2" spacing
- Comes with (8) #2 screws and nylon standoffs, as well as (4) #4 screws for the battery holders
- Currently only available in high visibility orange
- Includes the sled, (2) battery covers, screws, and nylon standoffs
- Does NOT come with altimeters, batteries, battery clips, or switches
We Also Recommend