76mm Dual Power Perch Sled
The 76mm dual power perch sled makes mounting (2) Raven power perches into a rocket AV bay simple and painless. There are no holes to drill or parts to glue, and the entire sled is engineered for simplicity.
Works with Raven 3 or 4
The magnetic switches are held close to the coupler surface for easy access on the pad. Each altimeter is armed on a different side of the rocket.
A screw on cover for the Lipo battery is included for easy and secure battery installation.
The power perch sled is designed for 1/4-20 all-thread with a 2 inch hole spacing.
In the event of a catastrophic airframe failure, the bright orange color makes finding your expensive electronics in a field much easier.
These are now made from high quality 3D Printed PET Plastic, which is more impact resistant and has a much higher maximum temperature compared to PLA
- Weight without altimeters - 25g
- Dimensions: 2.75" long x 2.38" wide x 1.25" deep (with both battery covers mounted)
- Mounts for a Raven 3 and Power Perch on each side
- Mounting: (2x) 1/4-20 all-thread on 2" spacing
- Comes with (8) #2 screws and nylon standoffs, as well as (4) #4 screws for the battery holders
- Currently only available in high visibility orange
- Includes the sled, (2) battery covers, screws, and nylon standoffs
- Does NOT come with altimeters, batteries, battery clips, or switches
Also available in a 98mm version
We Also Recommend